Altman Park, Ball Field, Tennis Courts and Walking Track
Location: Altman Park, located on Altman Road, Jeannette
- 8 week summer playground program Monday through Friday from 10:00 am — 4:00 pm daily, for ages 6-12
- 7 week Play Pals program Tuesday and Thursday for ages 3-5 from 11:00 am — 12:00 noon
- 7 week Arts ‘n Crafts program Monday for ages 6-9 from 11:00 am — 12:00 noon
- Pom program Monday evenings for ages 4-11 from 6:00 pm — 7:00 pm
Buster Clarkson and Byrnes Ball Field and playground with basketball court
Location: Located on Eleventh Street and Mapleton Ave in West Jeannette
Clark Ave Playground with basketball court
Location: Located on Clark Ave. Jeannette
Elliott Street Playground
Location: Located on corner of 100 block North Fourth Street and Elliott Street
Wolfe and Myers Ball Field and playground
Location: 1700 block of Harrison Ave. (Route 130)
T-Ball instruction held 4 Fridays in June for ages 3-5 from 6:00 pm — 7:00 pm
North End Rec. Playground and Basketball Court
Location: 900 block of Arlington Ave.
Third Street Tot Lot
Location: 200 block of North Third Street
Charles Graham Park or South 6th Street Playground and Basketball Court
Location: South 6th and Mill Streets
Altman Park Fees;
- Weekdays: $50.00 plus $50.00 refundable security deposit
- Weekends: $125.00 plus $50.00 refundable security deposit
- Weekdays: $75.00 plus $50.00 security deposit
- Weekends: $150.00 plus $50.00 refundable security deposit
- Contact the Recreation Director for times and booking schedule. Annual Lottery is held on the first Saturday of November for Altman Park after that date park rental is on a first come basis.
- Rules and Regulations
- Contact the Recreation Director for a complete set of rules, regulations and restrictions.
All of the parks, playgrounds, ball fields and basketball courts are open on a daily basis from dawn until dusk.